Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Holly's 20-10 Birthday Celebration!!!




The men created FIRE! It's seriously might have been one of the hottest bon fires ever!
I just wanted to give a little shout out to my good friend Holly on her birthday! For those of you know Holly know that I am not exaggerating when I say she has to be one of the nicest and most considerate people that I know! And on top of that she is a super hot prego chick and always up for a good time. So it was only fitting that we had a bon fire on her birthday complete with hot dogs, s'mores, and 3 different kinds of dessert dutch ovens! Holly you are the best and I hope you had the best birthday ever!!! Are you really 5 years older than me??? Hmmm....that's weird!






4 comments:

Emily C said...

this looks so fun! we're so bummed we missed holly's bday bonfire. see you guys soon!

Dixons said...

Steph, you are the best!! Thanks for the shout out. I know, I still can't believe that I'm that much older than you. Really, you're so mature, that I always think you're at least 29. ;) Thanks for helping make my bday fabulous!!!

Dixons said...

P.S. Your pics of us turned out so much better than mine. I had random guys in the background of mine! I'm totally stealing it!

Katie said...

Hey Steph! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun...I miss bonfires! People don't do them out here for some reason...I don't think there are any fire pits. Anyway I think I'm coming to HB June 19 or 20th. I'll be staying and Darren and Nikkis. It'll be fun to see you guys!