Wednesday, May 7, 2008

GO ELLEN!



Oh yeah that's right - last night we danced it up with Ellen Degeneres! They say that good things come to those who wait and that's how I feel about Ellen. We may have waited FOREVER in lines, but it was so worth it when we got to sit front row! Lynnley and I were reliving the Alabama house days of the 8 count - could it get any better!?!? John Stamos was the guest - which by the way he is so skinny and not very big - and Bobby Flay was teaching how to make something. It was so fun! Why do we not take advantage of the whole Hollywood scene more often??? PS - the show we taped is going to air on Thursday May 15th - you should check it out! We were on the front row so Ellen totally danced right by us. By the way - I'm so afraid at how huge I am going to look - I probably didn't have the best outfit on for TV, but oh well I had fun! Thanks again Lynnley!!!

5 comments:

Heather McMullin said...

How fun! I agree, I need to take advantage of the whole hollywood scene. Maybe I should check out Ellen!!!!

Travelin' Tracy said...

I would have loved to see Bobby Flay...you should always do those kind of things, because people like me don't get those privileges.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

You could give Ellen a run for her money when it comes to dancing. I'll set my Tivo and can't wait to watch it.

Maren and Dustin said...

That would be cool to go to a talk show, but don't let my dad find out you went there (you know how he feels about homosexual liberals on TV!) What's next? - The Price Is Right?

Katie said...

HOW FUN!!!! I love Ellen! I would love to go to one of her tapings. What time is she on?