Saturday, April 5, 2008

Shot Through the Heart!

Seriously - We all decided Bon Jovi has the best smile and is the only man who can wear leather pants and look good!

The Girls(from left to right) Holly, Jen, Amber, Michelle, Me, Kristen, and Melanie
Our inner rock star!
OK - So I know it has been forever and a day since I have posted anything, but I didn't have my camera with me on St. Patricks day or Easter. BUT I DID HAVE IT FOR THE BON JOVI CONCERT!!! Last night we rocked out to Bon Jovi! 7 of us girls piled into the minivan for the time of our lives! It was so much fun and we all sang as loud as we could! The highlight for me was when a song would start Michelle and Kristen would start jumping up and down with pure excitement. It was almost more fun just to watch them! Chris Daughtry opened for Bon Jovi and although I am not an American Idol person he was SO good live! He even came out and sang Blaze of Glory with Bon Jovi - which happens to be one of my favorite BJ songs! It was such a fun night out with the girls topped off with McDonalds ice cream at the end! THANKS AMBER FOR ORGANIZING!!! Can't wait for our next concert experience! :)


6 comments:

Kaye said...

Scott and I are going to Bon Jovi Wednesday....looks like you guys had a blast. Scott loves them! Personally, I love Richie....and I know Scott has a man crush on Jon. After reading your blog I am so excited for it!

Anonymous said...

How fun! That makes me sad. I guess it was worth the $80. Next time I am in for sure.

Dixons said...

Hey girl! You got some great shots. What a great night!!! I'd do it again in a heart beat! Rock on!

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun. Isn't it great to go nuts every once in a while and act like a crazy teenager?

Katie said...

So jealous! Man, I'm missing out on everything! Wish I could have been there to rock on with you girls :)and glad to see you're still alive, LOL!

SD and EJ said...

That sounds so fun!