Saturday, April 19, 2008

BIG BANG FRIDAY!



Why do I love the Angels the way I do! I can't even begin to express how excited I was to go to my first Big Bang Friday of the season! For those of you who don't know - after Friday home games they do a huge firework show and they call it Big Bang Friday! The boys of summer are back and I'm excited! Although it didn't quite feel like summer yet - Marc and Emily went to get hot chocolate and I was grateful that my sweatshirt had a hoodie - it got COLD! But it was a super good game and the firework show was set to disco music! I LOVE THE ANGELS AND CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE GAMES!!!

8 comments:

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

We went to an Angels game with your mom and dad a while back, and we had so much fun. We love the stadium and then to end it all with fireworks sounds even better. We miss you guys!!!

Becca said...

Steph... congrats on the adorable web site!!!! It all looks so great!

Robertsons said...

VERY FUN!

Maren and Dustin said...

I just talked to Emily and she told me that you guys went to the game together. So glad you took pictures. Ah-Ha, Proof that you and Jeff do actually see each other from time to time! :) Mom will be happy to see this new post. And that's funny that you had hot chocolate. It was in the 80's all week here. -Call me!

Katie said...

Man, I miss baseball games at the Angels Stadium! How fun! You'll have to check out our weekend adventure. It was beautiful!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I love baseball games. I blogged the one we went to so fast John thought I had snuck a laptop into the game to blog it in the ninth inning. I like that you are updating your blog more!

Dixons said...

Oh, I love that it's this time of year again! We'll definitely have to hit another game (on a warmer night) or maybe hit another Padres game like last year! P.S. I love your fatty bow on the cake. What a fun night, huh?

Heather McMullin said...

I love sports games. It is such a fun family tradition. Hopefully my kids will love them like I do. If not I will force it upon them until they do....HAHAHAHA!!!