Monday, April 14, 2008

OUR WEBSITE IS UP AND RUNNING!

FOR ANY OF YOU THAT DIDN'T KNOW MY GOOD FRIEND DAWN AND I HAVE BEEN MAKING AND SELLING BABY SLINGS AND OTHER THINGS THIS LAST YEAR. WE HAVE SOLD IN DIFFERENT SHOWS AND TO SOME BOUTIQUES. IT'S AN EXCITING, BUSY, AND CRAZY LEARNING EXPERIENCE. CHECK OUT OUR NEW WEBSITE! IF YOU WANT TO ORDER ANYTHING ENTER THE WORD "FARMERS" IN THE VOUCHER CODE FOR 10% OFF. OR YOU CAN ALWAYS CALL ME OF COURSE! :) WE SELL AT THE FARMERS MARKET IN HB IF YOU WERE WONDERING WHY OUR VOUCHER CODE IS FARMERS. CHECK IT OUT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

WWW.PINKLEMONADEPRODUCTS.COM

6 comments:

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

Steph- I had no idea that you were making those cute burp cloths you gave me. I love them, & the blanket your mom gave us. I get so many compliments on them. People ask me where they can get them, now I can tell them to go to your website. Good luck!

Heather McMullin said...

Your web site is so professional! I was amazed at how well it was done. That must have taken a long time. Congrats on your little business.

Maren and Dustin said...

The website looks great! Now I can't decide what sling I want, because all the fabrics are beautiful! (And Carson enjoys looking at the website and seeing your picture.) I let all my friends know about it here, since everyone loves my nursing cover. - Maren

Katie said...

I was telling Dawn, I'm SOOO happy your website is up and running! Everyone loves my sling so I've referred them to your sight, plus once I have another baby, I'll definitely want to order a nursing cover and more burp cloths. Miss you guys! I'm so happy for you two!

Skousen Family! said...

congrats! You know I will be hitting you up to buy some GOODS from you!

Skousen Family! said...

Ok so I just opened my own hair salon and We are selling so things in the salon I would love to sell some of your goodies!