Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Day!





Here are a couple pics from Christmas day! I love KCAL 9 who on Christmas morning has a yule log image on the tv and plays Christmas music. You can see it in the pic of me Christmas morning. We turn it on every Christmas and open our presents to the sound of the fire place and music! It's hilarious! Then after over eating and over sleeping we took a walk on the pier and enjoyed being in California and not in a snow storm somewhere! Oh yeah - and Jeff TOTALLY surprised me with the Cannon Rebel I have been wanting! It's rad!

5 comments:

Travelin' Tracy said...

What is the Canon rebel? I have decided that I need to take more pictures...but at least my mom got a good one of Joe and I (he set up his tent in my parents living room, which was my gift to him). I will have to get the picture from her to post on my blog.

I am glad to see that your Christmas was good...it is fun to read your blog and see how you are doing. Oh, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I want the Canon Rebel!! My friends take amazing pictures with it. I can't believe you knew Brett was engaged already. Words travels fast I guess. There are going to be 2 Christy Denneys!

Corree said...

Stephanie - I LOVE the bloggin world. Looks like you are doing great. Your hair is darling short. Yes, we do still try & have a yearly family vacation to Newport. Corree

Anonymous said...

Love the yule log in the background! I will have to start that tradition next year!

Heather McMullin said...

You are too funny. The yule log is hilarious!!!