Thursday, December 20, 2007

SANTA - I KNOW HIM!

The REAL Santa!
Dawn and Jack
My super fun nephews and mom!
My Dinner Partner!
To keep with the Draeger tradition we went to see Santa at Fashion Island because that is where the real Santa is! It is always a fun tradition and my dad thinks we have been doing it has a family for about 18 years so we have it down to a system. This year however Santa's elf was less than nice. There was a new rule that you can only take one picture with your personal camera and she was making sure that everyone followed the rule. When my whole family got gathered around Santa we had our friends Dawn and Brian take our 1 picture. Well I guess that Dawn took one with her camera and Brian took one with my Camera and the elf was NOT happy. She told Dawn and Brian that they now didn't get a picture for their family because they took 2 and then she pushed Dawn outside of the door! She was CRAZY! Luckily Santa was amazing and we all got great pictures with Santa and Dawn and Brian were still able to take 1 with their camera! After we enjoyed the food court where we draw names to see who we are partners with! Another fun year! Thanks Lombardi's for dealing with the mean elf - she will get coal in her stocking for sure! (PS - Jeff had a work meeting that night. We had one picture of us in front of Santa's village before he had to leave, but I looked 300+ lbs in it so it does not get posted! I just didn't want people thinking there was trouble in paradise! :) )

4 comments:

Robertsons said...

that is actually a really funny story...im sad I missed it in person!

Dawn said...

if i didn't have such an abundance of christmas cheer I would have popped that chick!

draegersteven said...

Great pictures steph Love Dad

Kaye said...

The Cuillard and Draeger blood must be very similar....for some reason we seem to get in trouble once in a while as well. Very funny story....Looks like you guys had a nice Christmas! Happy New Year! luv....K