Thursday, December 20, 2007

Dinner Group!

The cooks!
The Lombardi's - Dawn, Jack, Brian, & Ruby is laying somewhere on the floor!
The Koch's - Adam, Charlie, and Nora
The Duncan's - Jamin, Lisa, and Zoe
This last year our Dinner group has been a saving grace for me! It has been so nice only cooking once a week and then having dinners show up at my house the other nights! I have loved everyones recipes and trying dishes that I would never attempt to make! This last week for my dinner night I had the dinner group over at my parents house for a Christmas dinner! It was so fun getting to actually hang out with everyone rather than the quick knock and drop off! :) THANK YOU DINNER GROUP! I don't know what I will do with myself when we stop doing this! I guess Wahoos and Fiesta will start calling us by our first name again! :)

6 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Mmm...Wahoos. Soooo good! Okay, let me get this straight. You only cook once a week and then they drop food off at your house the other days. How did you get hooked up with this? Can I move to your neighborhood? Seriously...

Robertsons said...

I so need to be apart of that group!! Anyone want to drive out to my house for dinner!

Lisa said...

Back at ya! Thanks for the chef stuff too!!!

Dawn said...

as my photographer, i would have expected you to give me a heads up to "suck it in" we know what my new year's resolution is...

Anonymous said...

Aloha from Hawai`i Jeff and Steph! We received your lovely Christmas card! Thanks so much for keeping in touch. We wish you and your loved ones a WONDERFUL Christmas and a STELLAR New Year.

Much love, aloha, peace, and blessings,
Nikola Spajic & Tricia Lee Tolentino

Skousen Family! said...

hey GIRL!
I just found your Blog ok I LOVE LOVE your hair short!
I am coming out to Cali in Jan. for a week to take care of my Grandma she had Hip Surgry so Me and Graycee are going out there....We should get together ehile I am there I am so glad I FOUND YOU!!!