Monday, December 3, 2007

MY 25th BIRTHDAY! :)


I have lots of traditions for my birthday! Every year we go to Knotts Berry Farm on my birthday. I look forward to it every year and love ending the day on The Ghost Rider! Plus I think I'm the only person who gets funnel cakes as their birthday cake, but how can you not when you are at Knotts! It was freezing this year, but we had so much fun! Dad even went on the Accelerator and mom was a champ walking through the park after knee surgery. It is also a tradition that we get our Christmas tree on my birthday! I LOVE IT! A BIG THANKS to everyone who always makes my birthday special! And in case you were wondering - yes - I really am 25 again!


9 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

What a fun birthday tradition. I'm sorry about my email again. So if you're 25 I'm 23...sweet. Too bad my body doesn't think it's 23.

Lindsey Ricks Benedict said...

Happy 25th! The perfect year to be~ ;)!!!

Love, Lindsey

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!! I just went to Knotts today. It was reallllly fun. I thought I was going to die on the excellerator! By the way I thought I was your friend!!! I have a blog. You need to add me to your list!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Steph! What fun birthday traditions! I'll most likely see you in a few weeks, I'll be at Holly's house visiting.

Travelin' Tracy said...

Happy Birthday. I was looking on my birthday calendar (which is in my bathroom) on Saturday morning and I was thinking, I need to call Stephanie. But it was seven in the morning, which would have been way too early for your liking. Then I forgot. Sorry! I am still thinking about you and am glad to hear it was a great day!

Maren and Dustin said...

So glad you had a great day! And who says December birthday babies can't have fun!

Morph This said...

Okay I love that you have all of these birthday traditions. Amazing.. at least yours is right before Christmas.. mine is right after and I always get screwed..

Emily C said...

Hi!! I just got back from my New Orleans trip, and I was so excited to get our very first Christmas card of the season!! From you guys! Your pictures are so cute. I didn't realize you guys traveled so much. What a great thing to do.

our blog is white-bean.blogspot.com

My Dearest Rich said...

Stephanie! Happy Belated Birthday! I could not believe you guys were going to Knotts on such a cold and possibly rainy day, but it looks like you guys had a great time! Stella is ADORABLE! Can't tell yet, but pretty sure she is more of a Draeger! take care!