Monday, December 17, 2007

Newport Boat Parade

Lisa, Zoe, Me, and Julie
One of the very cool boats
Jeff and his new friend playing Wii.
Our fun group! Followed by the all the old roomies! :)
A must around the holidays is the Newport Beach Boat parade. We were lucky enough to watch it this year from our friends AMAZING boat. The night was complete with good friends, good music, and of course hot chocolate! :) Although about half way through the night I realized I hadn't seen Jeff for a really long time. So I went down below to find him and all the kids on the boat playing Wii. I love the picture of Jeff above celebrating his victory over his new friend. Maybe after all the Christmas craze we will have to get us a Wii. But thanks again to the Yakety Yak boat and to all of our good friends!

3 comments:

Riewerts' said...

.....tear.....

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Steph, your life is never boring is it? What a cool night. I love that Jeff is a "gamer". John and I love any game, especially the WII. We could definitely be good friends with him!

Travelin' Tracy said...

I have heard about the Newport Boat Light show...maybe one day I will get to see that. I am glad to see you had fun!