Sunday, January 13, 2008

One of the many reasons I LOVE HB!




Today reminded me, not like I really needed the reminder, of why I love Huntington Beach! It was an amazing warm summer day in January! After church we decided that we needed to take full advantage so we packed up some lunch and rode our bikes to the beach with the Dixon's. It was so beautiful although it was scary to see if I could still fit into summer capri's after holiday eating. It was a very good reminder that summer is around the corner and I am no where near being ready for swim suits! :)

9 comments:

Heather McMullin said...

Ok lets get serious here. Friday. Around 6PM. Dinner and something fun. Let me know if that works for you. :)

Katie said...

How fun! I miss HB and I miss the Dixons! Not that the beaches here aren't beautiful, we just don't live close enough to ride our bikes!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

You can still brag about being at the beach because at least in Huntington there's no humidity. Do you have a beach cruiser bike? I'm in the market...

My Dearest Rich said...

Stephanie, Seriously, I found the most awesome website for swimsuits! You should check them out! You wouldn't even need to "gear up" for swimsuit season. I'm buying one in every color. You KNOW it will be a hit out here in Hawaii! ;) www.wholesomewear.com. Spread the word! LOL

Travelin' Tracy said...

We had one warm day too...not capri weather, but I was happy that I didn't need a coat. Now it is snowing and it looks beautiful...maybe they will cancel school tomorrow. I really hope so!

Heather McMullin said...

You have been tagged! Check out my blog for instructions.

Skousen Family! said...

ypu are a brat!! ya i am just here in the sunny az wishing that was me....

Dixons said...

Steph, although it's a really fun memory, I seriously look like I'm 8months pregnant in that picture!!! So bad....you definitely need to post something else, so our picture isn't the first thing people see! ;)

Katie said...

Update...please?