Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day

I thought I would use Valentines Day as a good reason to create a new post! Sorry for the month long of no updates! Let's just say that so far 08 has a been a little rough, but the tides are turning and I'm sure they are only going to get better. Like many I have caught whatever this terrible cold/flu thing is that is going around and it has put me out of commission! But I did not want to use that as an excuse to not post that I love all of my friends! I hope you all have a fun filled LOVE DAY! Hopefully we will have some fun things to post soon! Maybe I will need to create some photo ops!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Steph! SOrry to hear you've been sick...I caught a nasty flu this year too! It was brutal! Can't wait to hear about your updates once things get better. Have you still been checking blogs even though you're not posting?

Kim said...

Hey Jensens, its Kim Braithwaite. I happened upon your blog and so that I don't feel like a spy I try to hello if I've found someone. I love the Sunday lunch at the beach. Why didn't I think of that? Hope you feel better. Both of my kids are coughing at the moment so I know how it goes. Take care.

Roz said...

Happy V Day. Maybe we should do another game night and take lots of pictures so me and you have something to blog about:)

Heather McMullin said...

When it gets warm enough we need to have lunch at the beach with you guys. My kids would love it. I tagged you. See my blog for instructions.

Feather Fam. said...

DRAEG! Kind of embarrassed that I found you, because that means I have been blog hopping a while! BUT...I found you! So I am just saying...HI!

Maren and Dustin said...

I realize it's way after Valentines now, but I just wanted to say I love you! And I love my Pink Lemonade nursing blanket! (It's so awesome, thank you so much!) Hope you guys are slowing down a little (at least slow enough to create a new post!!!!) and getting over any sicknesses.

Katie said...

C'mmon Steph...there's gotta be something you can post! Valentine's day was 2 weeks ago, hahaa! Hope you're feeling better!