Monday, November 3, 2008

YES ON PROP 8!!!!


For those of you who know me know that I do not get involved with anything political. This is the first time that I have truly felt passionate about voting and getting out there and educating people what Prop 8 really is about. It is about protecting marriage, protecting freedom of religion, and protecting children's innocence. It has nothing to do with discrimination or intolerance.
For those of you who do not live in CA you might be surprised to know how heated of a topic this is. Cars have been keyed, signs ripped down, and even one of our friends was practically assaulted when she saw someone taking down Yes on 8 signs and asked for them back. We have knocked on doors, made phone calls, and stood out on PCH to try to get people to vote yes. Please get out and vote Yes on 8 or go to www.protectmarriage.com if you still need more information.

4 comments:

Roz said...

Did you get my email? If not email me at Rosaline@tstreetinc.com

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I don't get involved really either in politics but NOW we have too. I am scared of the things Obama wants to do. Yikes. We do need to protect the family.

Maren and Dustin said...

Way to go! This one is a big deal, and it's scary to think what our nation is coming to. Thanks for being a good example.

Melanie Jacobson said...

Go Stephanie!