Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Count Down Begins- 1 Large Cup of Yo Yo Yummy


And so the count down begins.....normally count downs are supposed to be fun, but not this one! I knew my 20+10 birthday was coming up soon, but I didn't realize it until my mom came over tonight singing "On the first last night of being 29" and so the count down begins with the 12 days until my birthday! It really is so super cute, but I really almost shed a tear as soon as she started singing. Too many emotions! But she did bring a gift certificate to Yo Yo Yummy as my cousin Amanda likes to call it. That place is the best and I have a feeling I'm going to need a lot of that amazing yogurt to get me through all of this!


5 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

That's so sweet. I should do something like that for John but he might think it's too girly. Love the idea. Are you doing Disneyland for your birthday this year?

Travelin' Tracy said...

That is really sweet...I wish I would have thought of that before my husband turned 30, which was on November 11th. You have such a great mom, you know that?

Anyhow, don't be sad, you don't look nearly like you will 30. I laugh when I think about it, because I never really thought about that day coming and my time is soon enough. You know, yesterday I had a student ask how old I was and in her broken english she said, "You are so young!" So just remember that!

Maren and Dustin said...

What a fun mom you have! (And getting presents everyday doesn't sound so bad.) I don't know why people get upset about aging. This is what is supposed to happen to us! And I highly doubt that you'll take on your life after 30 with any less enthusiasm that you did in the previous 29! You have an eternally young heart- that's what people love about you, including me!

Roz said...

But you look hot and young still! I say 21 for life!-Roz

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

Eat some of that Yo Yo Yummy to help me get you through this. Try a little root beer and peanut butter you will never be the same.