Sunday, November 30, 2008

12 Birthday Wishes

Here is a video of my Mom and Amanda singing the full 12 last days of 29 song to me today. Everyday they would show up and sing it to me counting down from whatever day it was. It was seriously so fun to see what my mom came up with next - she seriously is a genius!

12 Birthday Wishes - she had my family and close friends all email me today with a birthday wish. They have been so cute! Many of them have made me cry. I seriously have such great friends and families! If anything I know that I am so amazingly blessed to have them in my life.

30 is going to be great!

10 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

Let this be another birthday wish (in case I can't get a hold of you via phone today). So glad you had fun...now on to your favorite time of the year! Hope we get to see you and Jeff in a few weeks!

Maren

Emily C said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!!!

Travelin' Tracy said...

Your mom was always the greatest. And Amanda is so cute too. Happy Birthday, I wish I would have been able to call, but I was eating a yummy greek salad and way too many greek pastries. At least I celebrated for you, right?

Happy Belated Birthday

Tamsyn said...

That has got to be the best thing I have ever seen and heard!!! Praise to Dara and Bud!

Kristin said...

LOVE that!

Kaye said...

Hope you had a great birthday Steph! Your mom is so clever...I love stealing ideas from clever people!!! I really want to know what Uncle Scary wrote on your note!

Matt and Melody Odell said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie!! Your family is the best ever, they seriously love you.

Jody and Jake Moore said...

They are SO cute! Happy Birthday to one of the best people I know!

Riewerts' said...

Steph - your family is so F-U-N! Love it! We miss you guys! 30 is seriously the new 20...

Happy Holidays,
Teresa

Emily C said...

Steph!! i think it's time for a blog update!!!