Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Amanda & BJ Wedding



Mr. and Mrs. Peterson


This last Saturday my baby sister got married! It was such a great day and weekend! We were so lucky to be there and witness this marriage of two amazing people. They are going to be such a great team and I really couldn't be more happier for two people! I didn't get too many good pictures because I was in the wedding, but you have to check out her photographers blog - www.kameejune.com/theblog/ - she has amazing pictures! They are such a beautiful couple - it's really not fair to the rest of the world!

3 comments:

Travelin' Tracy said...

Wow! I know that I am not that involved in what is happening with your family, but I just can't believe that she is getting married! I certainly am happy for her...and the pictures look great, and you look great post delivery! Congrats on the baby blessing too!

Maren and Dustin said...

I must have that picture of you, Jeff and Sydney at your sister's wedding. You all look so fabulous! Will you pretty please send it to me?

Dixons said...

The are an amazing couple!!! And you look like a hottie too! That baby is too cute, by the way. Sienna's blessing feels like it was sooo long ago...what a special day!