Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2 Months!

Sydney had her 2 Month doctors appointment! I was warned about the shot situation but it still broke my heart. Mom and Baby are recovering successfully! :) Here are her 2 month stats:
12 LBS 13 OZ
23.75 Long
I would like to think she is picture perfect of a healthy baby!
I had to include this picture to show of my friend Jody's amazing skills! She made the dress, the shoes, and the blanket Sydney is laying on! She looked adorable for church! The bow came off because I think it was cutting off circulation! :)
I LOVE this picture! Our little gangster! We had to keep her nice and bundled as we shopped for a Christmas tree in the rain! She is such a champ and just chilled out in her car seat!


5 comments:

Roz said...

Simply cutie pie! Love the entire matching outfit and blankie.

Maren and Dustin said...

Sydney, you are just so cute with your stylish clothes and chubby cheeks.

I seriously think the baby shots are way better than the shots they give when they get bigger. Jensen (and especially Carson) remember now, and it's not only the pain of the shot, but the pain of "Mom! How could you do this to me!" So...good luck with that. :)

Maren and Dustin said...

And hooray for you for posting! (This little girl will whip you in to blogging shape!)

Summer said...

Congrats again, she is adorable and very very stylish!! Steph you look amazing by the way.. now that is really not fair to the rest of the world.

Emily said...

Thanks for the Christmas card! Sydney is amazing! So beautiful! Sohappy for you guys!