Friday, November 27, 2009

A Special Bond

Sydney is such a good baby! I love watching her sleep!
Taking naps together

She honestly loves being with Jeff!


Rocking to sleep

And lets not forget lots and lots of kisses!

Jeff and Sydney really have a special bond!
It really doesn't get much better than watching the two of them together!
I am so grateful that Jeff is such an amazing dad and he loves being with Sydney. I can always find them hanging out together watching ESPN, listening to ITunes, reading books, or just chilling on the couch.
I love my little family and all these special moments!





7 comments:

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

Enjoy this time. Next thing you know she will be climbing on the counter and dancing on it, looking for a cup. Not that I would know from personal experience. Can't wait to see her.

Maren and Dustin said...

I love, LOVE the pictures! I love the one with Sydney's face on Jeff's! Wish I could come and give her kisses too! (Next post... pictures with mommy...just an idea. :)) Miss you guys!

Sara said...

So precious! I knew jeff would be a great dad, just like I'm sure you are an amazing mom. I am sending you something in the mail...I keep forgetting.

Unknown said...

So, so, so tender!!!! I love it and am soooo excited to be able to hold her, she is adorable and how stinkin cute are Jeff and her together!? I love you guys!-oh it's Tamsyn

JS said...

It is funny how everyone has the daddy passed out on the floor next to a beautiful sleeping baby... just shows how much sleep we don't get in that first little bit.

Do I see a little red in her hair?

and you do have a cute little family.

Baak Talk said...

Girls definately have a way of wrapping dad around their little finger for sure! (it just keeps getting tighter too!)

BEAUTIFUL Girl!! Glad I can at least glimpse her growing through your blog!

Matt and Mel Odell said...

Jeff is just one of those guys you know at a very young age is going to be the best dad ever. You guys make the best team. I can't wait to hold the little bundle of goodness.