Monday, November 9, 2009

Grandma and Grandpa Jensen

Grandma and Grandpa Jensen came down to see little Sydney last week and it was so fun having them! I had no idea how much I really needed help! Jeff's mom, Lee, saved me and it was so fun to have someone to hang out with all day! She was the best! After I was done with the 3 AM feeding she would come take Sydney and soothe her while I went to bed. It is so amazing how much better sleep you can get when you know your baby is in good hands! I wouldn't have survived that week without her!
THANKS LEE! I OWE YOU!







2 comments:

Roz said...

We just wanted to say Congrats and how happy we are you guys. Sydney is precious.

Maren and Dustin said...

Aww, did you put these up just for me? :) I love the pictures of my parents with Sydney! Those are sweet!

I have a friend who is having a baby in Dec, and she's not really excited about having her mom come. I just couldn't believe it, because I love when my mom comes to help with a baby. Maybe because she really does help. And I know she loved every minute with you guys!