Friday, October 23, 2009

Sydney Dara Jensen is here!!!!

Sorry it took so long to get these pictures on the Blog. I am not only a rookie dad, but a rookie blogger. Stephanie is catching up on some sleep, but I wanted to share some of our pictures with everyone. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to write here, but I hope you all enjoy the pictures of our perfect little girl.....




Here is our view of Balboa Island and Newport Harbor from our Hospital room.......


Another view from our Hospital room.....

One of our last moments as a family of two.....
Being held for the first time by her proud Daddy......


The family of two is now a family of three.....and Dad is now out-numbered.
Grandpa and Grandma Draeger with their newest grandchild.....

Mom in high spirit's with her new little girl......but honestly, it's impossible NOT to have a smile!

Baby Sydney all wrapped up and as happy as can be......

Holding Dad's hand and representing the Hoag Hospital gear......

Dad gets to perform the first diaper change......(it's gonna take some work)

She really is a super "chill" baby......She's like this all day long.....(hopefully that doesn't change)


Mom and Dad leaving the Hospital with little Sydney.......

I could look at that face all day long......

Giving Sydney her first bath at home......












19 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

I can't believe she is here. She is beautiful and I love the name. I know without a doubt that you guys will be great parents. You've waited so long so you will appreciate every second. I remember thinking with Austin after about a month...will I ever sleep again. You will. I'm so happy for your next chapter in life. Love you,
Christy

Travelin' Tracy said...

I'm so excited for the both of you! And very excited to see the pictures too. I wish we would have seen prego pictures too...but still, I'm very glad everything went well with the delivery. I can't wait for my next visit to Cali...Joe and I are thinking about this summer!

steph said...

What a beautiful little girl! Congratulations to the both of you. Stephanie, you look great! And Jeff, you are a natural at being a dad. I love the picture of you changing her first diaper.

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

YEAH!! I can't wait to meet her. She is so beautiful. You guys do good work. Steph- you look way too good for just having a baby. I hate you for that. Jeff great post. Your a natural. See you guys soon.

The Birds said...

I love the pictures..your family is so adorable!

Maren and Dustin said...

Yeah for all the pictures! I love the picture of her and Steph- it's my favorite!

Ryan Blad said...

totally crying right now, because I am so excited for you guys. She is perfect. Congrats to you guys.
Steph

Melanie Jacobson said...

What a beatiful girl. Congratulations!

Autumn said...

Congrats, she is adorable and can't wait to meet her!

Summer said...

She is such a little cutie!! congratulations on your perfect bundle love the pics..

Anonymous said...

There honestly can not be anything sweeter then a Dad writing his first blog entry about his little girl! You know me... of course crying through the whole entry because she is so beautiful and perfect and so lucky to have such amazing parents. Can't wait to hold her and squeeze her. My boys are in trouble there is a heart breaker in town!

The Monroe's said...

Congratulations you guys! She is beautiful! I love the name Sydney too! And I'm glad to see Daddy already helping to take care of business! She must be a Daddy's girl already! Best wishes to you all!
Love, Chad & Julie

Heather said...

YAY! I am so excited for you guys! Babies are such a blessing!

Sara said...

Okay...is it just me....or did that bring tears to anyone elses eyes. I am so happy for you three and so excited that Sydney is here with a great family. I love you guys!

@d_dixon said...

so awesome. wish we were there. hope to see you kids and kid soon.

lauren said...

She really is perfect! Congrats to you two and hopefully she stays chill. That would be nice...

Matt and Kay Jones said...

She is unbelievably adorable!!!! Congrats you guys and I know you are going to be awesome parents!!!

Emily said...

Congratulations! She is adorable! I am soooo happy for you guys! Keep those pictures coming!

JS said...

Yea! I am glad I got to see her. I have been dying to come over, but I have been sick... one day... I will come over. Promise.

So happy for you guys!