Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's A Girl!

We are having a GIRL!
I realize I'm in trouble when I already have 5 pairs of shoes for her!
Thanks mainly to friends who have already hooked our little girl up and is making her much cooler than her mom! And her first Bikini!
Thanks Aunt Allison! It is seriously the cutest little (and I mean LITTLE) Roxy bikini! I can't wait to see her big belly in it!
Jeff and I are super excited!
Not sure we will know what to do when she FINALLY gets here, but we know we will be lucky to have this little girl!
No name yet, but we are working on it!



7 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

You weren't kidding when you said you'd be in trouble if it was a girl! I'm so excited for you guys. And I CAN"T WAIT till we get to come and see you in a month!!!! You know, Maren is a really cool name. :)

Baak Talk said...

How lucky is that little girl! Can't wait to meet her! I'll love watching her grow up and going into YW (happens sooner than you know it).

Speaking of which, I was in YW out here and made the girls your delectable Draeger choco chip cookies, absolutely Murrieta, YW FAVORITE! Hope you don't mind I shared the recipe!

Seriously, SOOOO excited for you!

Travelin' Tracy said...

I am so excited for you too. And thank you for calling me on my B-day. We were camping without cell reception. And I can't wait to find the perfect gift for this little one. I'm thinking it would be coolest if I could make a jean dress with my old jeans...these have been my projects lately, but it is a hard project. Once again, congrats!

Feather Fam. said...

You are in trouble! Girls are so much more fun to shop for.
Congratulations.
My one tip... regarding bows = the bigger the BETTER!

Summer said...

Stephanie (and Jeff) Congratulations, girls are awesome.. and yes those are some of the cutest shoes I've ever seen.

Katie said...

Congrats! We are having a girl too :) So excited for you guys.

Maren and Dustin said...

Stephanie!!!! I NEED pictures! :) Hoping for a updated post here soon!