Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Riley's Farm - Apple Press




The Winning Girls Team
The Second place team

On Saturday we went with a group of friends to an Apple Orchard where you get to pick apples off of the trees and press your own apple juice. It was so much fun! Mainly because it actually was a little bit cold and actually felt a bit like fall! Walking through all the many different types of apple trees and pumpkin patches was a treat, but the real fun came when we had the girls vs. boys apple press. As you can see the girls won and I'm not going to lie - the kids did the majority of the cranking. It always feels good to win! But really it was just super fun to be with fun friends!

7 comments:

Robertsons said...

I still hate the fact that we were both there & didn't run into each other!

Maren and Dustin said...

That looks like so much fun! I bet the juice was awesome too. (BTW, my friend got her sling super quick- you're awesome! Love Pink Lemonade!)

Maren

Michele said...

Such a great Fall activity!! Cute picture of you and Jeff!

Maren and Dustin said...

Hey Steph, I tagged you- so check out my blog for instructions and enjoy a cute picture from your wedding!

Maren

Amber said...

I tagged you. Go to my BLOG.

Matt and Melody Odell said...

I love it that you were in Oak Glen, seriously down the street from where I live!

Kristin said...

How fun! Cute pics too.