Saturday, July 3, 2010

God Bless America


HAPPY 4th OF JULY!
This was quick photo shoot we did last night! Hopefully more to come! I saw this swimsuit and I decided I had to have it! Sydney is still struggling with a lingering cold and pink eye, but that didn't stop her from turning it on for the camera! I love this little girl more than words can express! And grateful that she will let me do all these photo shoots with her!
4th of July is my 2nd favorite holiday! I love this day and everything it stands for. I am beyond grateful for those who fought for our Independence and those who continue to fight to keep us safe. We are very blessed!
God Bless America!

7 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

What a fun idea! (Even if Syd's being a little immodest in that skimpy suit!!!! Is it just me, or is it her cute chubby rolls? :)) I can't believe how big she looks- and how much hair she has! You need to post (or send me) more pictures! We hardly recognize her!

Hope you have a Fabulous Forth of July!

Sara said...

There are no words for how much I love this picture and all of your cute family. Happy 4th. So fun to see you last week.

Unknown said...

Yay for our little Miss America!!! The tongue picture is priceless! I can't believe her. Looking forward to squeezing her this weekend and having the girlies hang out! xoxo

Kristy said...

I can't even begin to express the yumminess of Sydney. Her rolls make me so very happy. And that swimsuit! Darling!

Dixons said...

I am dying right now! SOOOOOO stinkin' cute! Those thighs are the best! I miss the July 4th in HB. We went up to Park City and had a great time, but it just wasn't the same as riding our beach cruisers or having pool parties! Miss you guys!

Lisa said...

Seriousely!!!? I Love it! I am in awe and I love it!! This is awesome:)

JS said...

These pictures just made my day. When is the next holiday? Just trying to think what I can look forward too. :)