Saturday, February 27, 2010

Just Because

I love little fit hats! They are so cute! I can't wait for Sydney to actually wear them! I couldn't resist this moment! How cute is my baby in her bumbo???


Sydney rocking her boots!
PS - Jeff picked this outfit out - I was impressed!

Nothing better than a sleeping baby! I could stare at her all day! As you can see we swaddle her really good at bedtime and by morning she is out! Sometimes if she can't work her way out of it she will cry and then I will come and unwrap her and she will sleep 2 more hours.
I love this little girl!



8 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

Aww, I love that little chubby bunny! I've never had a Bumbo- can you believe that? But I hear that they are awesome. Maybe I'll have to break down and buy one this time around!

Lisa said...

Love those rolls!!!! She is awesome!

Tamsyn said...

How can you not love this little girl!? I mean, I'm just saying!!! Super cute!

Dixons said...

Are you kidding me!? I love those chubby cheeks! And I love that she's always rockin' the latest trends. So cute! Have I really not met this little lady yet?! We will be in our house in 3 weeks and we have LOTS of room for visitors. Come play! ;)

Autumn said...

I am with Holly and wondering how I haven't met her and I live in the same city!!! She is so cute!

JS said...

jeff is quite the fashionista.

She is so cute!

Baak Talk said...

I love the power super girl pose!! It's my fav!

You and Jeff do make cute babies!!

Manderiffic said...

You're today's random blog of the day on my blog Draw A Blank! Super cute baby and great blog! :)

http://manderiffic.blogspot.com