Thursday, January 14, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sydney went and saw the real Santa at Fashion Island! My family has been going since we were kids so it's only right that Sydney see him too! She slept on his lap and was such a good girl!


Sydney gave us the gift of sleep for Christmas! She slept 9 hours and so did we! It was amazing! Once she woke up we all got in bed together and opened presents! Her grandma Jensen made her the cute doll she is holding. It really was the best morning ever. I will never forget our first Christmas with Sydney!


On Christmas Eve Santa came to the house! We dressed little Sydney as Santa's Reindeer! She was so stinking cute! We went for a walk around the neighborhood and she stayed nice and warm. I really can't get enough of this little face!
Sydney and her cousin Stella got matching jammies and were so cute!
Christmas time really is the most wonderful time of the year. I love everything about it. It was so fun having Sydney this year and the new excitement it brought to our lives. Every morning we got up and read a Christmas story and scripture together. Although I know she will never remember those moments it brought joy to my heart in ways I didn't know possible!





3 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

I love her reindeer outfit!!!! And what a sweet girl to give you such a nice Christmas present. So glad you had a special Christmas with your special baby!

Dixons said...

What a cutie! She's a little chubber--I love it! Sienna wore those same exact jammies for Christmas! They must be kindred spirits. ;) I loved this post. Kids definitely bring a special meaning to Christmas!

daxymylena said...

muy guapasssss