Wednesday, May 6, 2009

BYU Graduation






It is weird when your baby sister graduates from college. Maybe it's weird because she is class of 09 and I was class of 01? But it was so fun to be back at "the BYU" and get to celebrate graduation. Afterwards we stayed in a cabin in Park City where it snowed all weekend. It was awesome! All of us CA people loved it, but my sister did not find it amusing. Can't say I blame anyone in UT for being sick of winter weather. But it was so fun to be around family! Thanks Ryan and Amanda for getting the cabin - it was a highlight and we are ready to come up again! :)
CONGRATS LITTLE BUDDYLEE!

5 comments:

Roz said...

Look how cute you look! Yeah me and 50 are going to do a duet soon!LOL. yeah lets get together soon. You let us know since you are prego one and need rest:)

Travelin' Tracy said...

Everytime I see pictures of Bud I can't believe how amazingly cute she is! I'm sure dating was never a problem for her. I miss you, we really do need to talk!

Alison said...

You are so cute! I am so happy for you. Your family is the best ever!

Tamsyn said...

Holy Cow!!!We're getting old!

Jana Howard said...

I can't believe she's a graduate! I'm so proud of her! You all look so good! YAY Bud!!!