Friday, June 6, 2008

DIXON'S GOODBYE

DAN AND HOLLY WE WILL MISS YOU!

Jeff's Girlfriend Hannah. She would sit on his lap and feed him chips. She even had a nickname for him: Buco. So now my mom thinks we should be calling him Bucco di Jeffo!


I know that is a ticking time bomb before the majority of my friends move away, but does it really have to start happening!?!? We had a big beach/surf day for the Dixon's last weekend down in San O. The weather was perfect, the water was warm (for So Cal), hot dogs, chips, cold drinks, and Pedro's on our way home - it was a perfect day! As we were driving home I realized how good life really is! I love being at the beach ALL DAY and hanging with fun friends! Dixon's just remember you always have a place to stay in the manor when Utah gets too cold!

6 comments:

Amanda and Ryan McCarty said...

Your beach pics always make me so jealous. Especially when I look out my window and see RAIN!! Enjoy it a little more for us.

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Yes, you do have it good. Don't forget it. You seem like you have good friends out there and good friends make anything fun!

{jen} iCandyhandmade said...

That was such a fun day! I laughed out loud at the bucco de jeffo comment!

Dixons said...

Thanks, Steph! Not for huge belly shot at the top of your blog, but for the kind words! :) You are so right--it was the perfect day! We are definitely going to miss these days! And don't worry, I told Dan that I wouldn't be moving, unless he promised me that we could take a vacation once a year back to So Cal, so we will be back for more San O days!!!!

Katie said...

So sad I know! I'm going to miss seeing Holly when I'm in town. Luckily she will still be there next week when Mia and I come :)
It looks like it was the perfect beach day! You'll have to check out my new pics from Mexico...Mia is having a blast!

Skousen Family! said...

you are a BRAT!! I only WISH I could go to the beach all the time!!! hey I need your email address I want to email you something! thanks girlie