Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Halloween




This year was crazy! Jeff and I have been so busy with work that we really didn't have a ton of time to commit to our costumes. But Jeff did come up with a great idea to make a transformer costume. Although some of his calculations were off he still looked fantastic! I didn't have time to even attempt to create a costume so on way home from work I picked up a box and I transformed into the star cube. Which if you didn't see the movie - the star cube is what they are trying to protect. I do love Jeff for getting into the homemade costumes! He is hilarious!

5 comments:

Maren and Dustin said...

I love the cardboard box costumes. You gotta love us creative Jensens! - Maren

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

John thought the costumes were pretty cool. I laughed when I read that you liked Rome but like the beach and adventurous stuff. That's exactly what we felt when we went to London. Yeah the sights are great but we would rather repel off Big Ben! We like doing rather than seeing. I am so excited you started the blog so we can keep in touch.

Travelin' Tracy said...

I think the costumes were really cute...I am totally not that creative. It would have been fun to be a transformer at my school. The students love that movie.

I'm glad to see you have a blog! I have not updated mine in over a month, but that is because I don't have a computer right now...whenever that changes I am sure I will get better!

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Happy Birthday Steph!

Katie said...

Hey Steph, its Katie Hatch! I'm glad you have a blog now! Looks like you had a fun Halloween, wish we could have been there, but lets be honest-Zach and I aren't creative when it comes to costumes!...or I should say Zach isn't, haha! Email me so I can have your email address and I'll send you an invite to our blog. wtrbaby6@hotmail.com