Saturday, December 29, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!!!

Delicious Mexican Christmas Eve Dinner
Luke and Jake
SANTA!!!!
THE PICKLE WINNER!!!
The Family
I can't believe another year has come and gone! What a great amazing Christmas this was! We got to go to Saint George to visit with Jeff's parents and grandparents and then back to spend Christmas Eve with my family! We have a very fun German tradition of finding the pickle ornament on the tree and with my family it gets very intense on who wins. In years past there has been pushing, cheating, and tackling of the person who finds it - all that aside - it is so fun. We have been doing this for who knows how many years and I have never won - UNTIL THIS YEAR!!! I found it and quietly stepped away from the tree before celebrating to avoid the mishaps of previous years! Santa found his way to my parents house and we caught him! :) It was such a fun Christmas and it is always so great to get together with family and friends and remember the true meaning of Christmas.

No comments: